It’s that time of the year where Holiday gatherings are starting to commence by the dozen. There’s piles of food, tons of family to catch up with, and let’s be honest… plenty of cocktails too! The perfect mix of fresh seasonal pomegranates, tart lemons, and a light and refreshing rosé make this Pomegranate and Lemon Rosé Spritzer amazing!
An Elegant, Yet Simple, Pomegranate Spritzer
The best part of this cocktail is just how easy it is to put together. All you need is rosé, lemon-flavored sparkling water, fresh lemons, fresh pomegranate, and some sugar to make homemade simple syrup. If you want a sweeter drink, you can also double the amount of simple syrup used in this recipe as I made the recipe so this spritzer is just slightly sweet.
Fresh Pomegranate Juice is Best For this Spritzer
Also, if you can’t find pomegranate juice at your store, you can easily make some at home (and in fact I highly recommend it!). Simply take the seeds from a pomegranate and grind them in a bowl to release the juice. Then, strain to remove the seeds. This is the exact method I followed for this recipe so that I could have the freshest pomegranate juice in my Pomegranate and Lemon Rosé Spritzer!
This drink pairs so well with all the heavier and comforting dishes on the table this fall like these Vegan Caramelized Mashed Potatoes. I hope you enjoy this light and refreshing Pomegranate and Lemon Rosé Spritzer this Holiday season!
Don’t leave before checking out these other delicious cocktail recipes on the blog:Print
A refreshing vodka spritzer made with rosé, fresh pomegranate juice, simple syrup, lemon sparking water, pomegranate seeds, and slices of fresh lemon. The perfect pomegranate cocktail!
- 12 oz Rose wine ((3/4 cup))
- 4 Tbsp 100% pomegranate juice
- 3 Tbsp simple syrup (*to make heat 2 Tbsp water and 2 Tbsp sugar in a saucepan until dissolved and liquid is clear. Remove from heat and let cool. )
- 8 oz lemon sparkling water ((1/2 cup))
- 2 Tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- handful ice cubes
- 4 slices fresh lemon
- Take out two 12 oz glasses. Pour 3 oz of rose, 2 Tbsp of pomegranate juice, 1.5 Tbsp simple syrup, 1 Tbsp of pomegranate seeds, and a handful of ice cubes to each glass and stir to mix.
- Last, pour 4 oz of lemon sparkling water into each glass and stir again. Top each glass with 2 slices of fresh lemons and serve!
Keywords: pomegranate cocktail, lemon cocktail, pomegranate spritzer, lemon spritzer, pomegranate lemon spritzer, rosé spritzer, easy rosé spritzer, best rosé spritzer, pomegranate soda cocktail, easy vodka spritzer recipe