An easy 7-ingredient Pomegranate Lemon Rosé Spritzer made with fresh pomegranate juice, lemon juice, & rosé wine. This refreshing & bubbly pomegranate cocktail can be made in 15 minutes or less for an easy pomegranate cocktail.
It's that time of the year where Holiday gatherings are starting to commence by the dozen.
There are piles of food, tons of family to catch up with, and let's be honest... plenty of cocktails too! The mix of seasonal pomegranates, tart lemons, and floral rosé makes this pomegranate juice cocktail perfect for the Holidays!
The best part of this pomegranate juice cocktail is that it only contains 7 ingredients!
- Simple syrup: You can purchase some or make your own at home.
- To make a homemade simple syrup simply mix 1 part sugar to 1 part water in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Stir until all the sugar has dissolved then remove from the heat and let cool before using.
- Pomegranate juice: I used store-bought Pom pomegranate juice to make this cocktail as easy as possible, but you can also juice pomegranate seeds to make it homemade.
- To make homemade take the seeds from a pomegranate and grind them in a bowl to release the juice. Then, strain to remove the seeds and use the strained liquid in the cocktail.
How to make a pomegranate wine spritzer
This rosé spritzer couldn't be easier to make. First, juice the lemons and make the homemade simple syrup or pomegranate juice if needed.
Then, add the rosé wine, pomegranate juice, simple syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water to a cocktail glass. Stir to mix, garnish with fresh lemon slices & pomegranate seeds, and serve this refreshing pomegranate spritzer!
FAQ & Tips:
Honestly, any rosé works as long as it's a wine you like. Since the rosé flavor does come through quite a bit in this cocktail, I recommend getting a higher quality bottle of wine to really enjoy this cocktail.
Not really, however, you can prep all the ingredients ahead of time by making the simple syrup, slicing and juicing lemons, and making pomegranate juice.
I don't recommend mixing the ingredients with the rosé wine and sparkling wine when you are ready to serve the cocktails.
I hope you enjoy this light and refreshing Pomegranate Lemon Rosé Spritzer! It's the perfect way to add a fun twist to your favorite rosé & truly makes the best pomegranate cocktail. Enjoy!
More cocktail recipes you will love:
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star review on the recipe card. I always appreciate your feedback and support! You can also follow along on my Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest or sign up for our newsletter!
Pomegranate Rosé Spritzer
- Large ice cubes
- 12 oz Rose wine
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 oz lemon sparkling water
- 4-8 slices lemon optional, as garnish
- 4 Tablespoons pomegranate seeds optional, as garnish
- Take out four 12 oz glasses and fill with 2-3 large ice cubes. Pour 3 oz of rose, 1 ounce pomegranate juice, 1 ounce simple syrup, 1 Tablespoon lemon juice, and 3 oz lemon sparkling water into each cocktail glass. Then, stir together to mix.
- Garnish each glass with 1-2 slices of fresh lemons, 1 Tablespoon pomegranate seeds, and serve!
- To make simple syrup heat 2 Tbsp water and 2 Tbsp sugar in a saucepan until dissolved and liquid is clear. Remove from heat and let cool. Simple syrup can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge in a closed container for up to two weeks.
- If you're looking for a stronger cocktail, feel free to add 1 oz of vodka to each cocktail for a twist!
- Must use fresh pomegranate juice and fresh lemon juice for this cocktail.