Looking for a refreshing frozen summer cocktail? Then you are in the right place because this Peach Mint Frosé is fruity & sweet while still tasting like rosé wine. It is truly the ultimate peach mint cocktail!
There is just something GREAT about a frozen wine slushie- am I right?! I've always loved ordering frosé out and finally realized- why not just made it at home. Plus, after making my Peach Strawberry Sangria last Summer- I knew another peach cocktail was necessary. You will love this homemade peach frosé on hot Summer days!
- Rosé wine: This cocktail still has a strong rosé wine flavor, so make sure to choose a brand you like!
- Frozen peaches: Must be frozen for this cocktail. If you only have fresh peaches, just slice them and place them in a freezer-safe bag to freeze the day before making this cocktail!
- Honey: Can be subbed 1:1 for agave or simple syrup to keep it vegan. I used minimal sweetener, but feel free to use as much or as little as you want!
- Fresh mint: Can be omitted if you don't like mint.
Once you have the ingredients gathered, all you have to do is add them to a blender, blend, and serve! I like to serve the peach frosé with a garnish of fresh peach slices & fresh mint on top.
FAQ & Expert Tips:
Really any rosé works as long as it's one that you like the flavor of. A good frosé will still taste like wine, but frozen, a little sweeter, and in the case of this recipe- like peaches too! I like to use a sweeter more fruit-forward rosé, but you could even sub in a white wine like sauvignon blanc or a sweeter riesling for this recipe.
Totally! I have found that frozen peaches aren't super sweet, which is why I used honey in the recipe. However, if you use a sweeter fruit the only adjust you'll need to make it potentially adjusting the amount of sweetener you use in the recipe. Frozen raspberries, strawberries, or watermelon are all great options!
Since this is a frozen cocktail, leftovers should be stored in the freezer in a closed container. Since there is alcohol in this cocktail, it won't freeze completely. The rosé and fruit will lose a little flavor as they are left to freeze, so I wouldn't recommend longer than 1-2 weeks.
I can't wait for you to try these Peach Mint Frosé Cocktails just in time for Summer. They're so refreshing and the perfect cocktail for a crowd. Enjoy!
More Cocktail Recipes You Will Love:
- 1 bottle (750 ml) rosé wine
- 16 oz frozen peaches (about 4 cups)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- Fresh peach slices & additional mint, as garnish
- Add the rosé wine, frozen peaches, honey, and mint leaves to a blender. Then, blend together until it reaches your desired consistency. If you want a thicker cocktail, add in a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices & additional fresh mint. Serve immediately & enjoy!
- If you want a thicker consistency add 1-2 cups frozen ice and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
- Honey can be subbed 1:1 for simple syrup or agave to make this cocktail vegan. Add more sweetener for a sweeter cocktail.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 cocktail
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
ShortGirlTallOrder occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although shortgirltallorder.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.