You are going to love these easy 8-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats! Not only are they a healthy sweet treat, but they are also vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and make the perfect prep-ahead breakfast.
If you've never tried overnight oats- think of them as oatmeal- but even better and served cold.
The ingredients are mixed together and left to soak overnight so that the oats and chia seeds can soak up the liquid. The next morning you will have a delicious, thick, and creamy pumpkin oatmeal!
How to make pumpkin overnight oats
First, add the dry ingredients to a bowl including the rolled oats, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Whisk together and then add in the remaining ingredients including the soy milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Mix into a thick mixture and then add to two glass containers. Seal the jars and then store overnight to allow the overnight oats to thicken.
The next day, serve topped with your favorite toppings! I personally love adding vegan vanilla yogurt or vegan whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and pecans.
- Maple syrup: Can be substituted 1:1 with agave or date syrup. However, maple syrup definitely brings out the best flavor when mixed with pumpkin! You can also reduce the maple syrup for a less sweet version.
- Rolled Oats: These are really the best oat for this recipe and I don't recommend substituting them. I used Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: I used store-bought pumpkin pie spice but you can also make your own homemade pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin puree: While not as sweet, canned sweet potato puree also works as a good substitute.
- Chia Seeds: Can be substituted 1:1 with ground flaxseed.
- Soy milk: Can be substituted 1:1 for any other plant-based milk like oat or almond milk.
I can't wait for you to try these easy & vegan Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats. With just 8 ingredients, they are truly the perfect pumpkin oatmeal recipe.
More pumpkin recipes you will love:
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star review on the recipe card. I always appreciate your feedback and support! You can also follow along on my Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest, or sign up for our newsletter!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Add the rolled oats, chia seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to a mixing bowl and whisk together. Then, add in the soy milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and vanilla bean paste and mix into a thick batter.
- Pour the overnight oat batter into two glass jars, then seal and store in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- The next morning remove from the fridge, add any toppings you desire, and enjoy cold!
- Overnight Oats can be stored in a closed container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Please see the blog post for substitution ideas!