This Vegan Blueberry Yogurt Bark is made with 5 simple ingredients for the best healthier treat! Plus, this dairy-free & gluten-free yogurt bark requires no baking time, making it the perfect Summer dessert.
As soon as warm Summer days come, I stop looking for cookies & pastries and start craving colder treats. While I usually reach for my Watermelon Lemon Popsicles or Vegan Freezer Fudge, this frozen yogurt bark has truly become my latest obsession.
It's so easy to prep and can be stored in the freezer for a quick grab-and-go snack!
How to make frozen yogurt bark:
This recipe can be broken down into 4 main steps.
First, line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Lining it with parchment paper makes it super to release the yogurt bark from the pan once it is frozen.
Next, add the yogurt and use a spatula to spread it out in the pan.
Then, pile on the toppings! You can really get creative here. I used shredded coconut, blueberry jam, dried strawberries, and blueberries. However, other great toppings include granola, any fresh fruit, slivered almonds, or even sprinkles!
As the final step, freeze for 3+ hours, cut into 9-12 slices, & enjoy this frozen yogurt bark with berries!
FAQ & Tips:
Can I make frozen yogurt bark with a different yogurt?
Of course! Honestly, any yogurt works in this recipe whether it be a different flavored vegan yogurt or even greek yogurt. If using unsweetened yogurt, I recommend mixing in 1-2 Tablespoons of maple syrup or honey with the yogurt.
How do I store vegan yogurt bark?
Yogurt fruit bark should be sliced after freezing for 3+ hours. The sliced yogurt bark can be stored in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 1 month. I highly recommend storing it in stasher bags or between layers of parchment paper to avoid freezer burn.
I hope you love this super easy 5-ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Bark! It's truly the perfect frozen summer treat.
More frozen summer dessert recipes you will love:
If you loved this recipe, please leave a 5-star review on the recipe card. I always appreciate your feedback and support! You can also follow along on my Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest, or sign up for our newsletter!
Vegan Blueberry Yogurt Bark
- 10-12 ounces vegan yogurt I used Forager project blueberry yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons blueberry preserves/jam or any flavored jam
- 2 Tablespoons dried strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons dried coconut flakes
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- First, line a square cake pan with parchment paper.
- Then, pour in the yogurt and use a spatula to evenly spread it out in the pan.
- Add the blueberry jam in small spoonfuls to the yogurt. Then, use a fork to gently mix it throughout the yogurt and create swirls of jam.
- Next, add on the toppings including the dried strawberries, coconut flakes, and fresh blueberries.
- Add the tray of yogurt bark to the freezer for 3+ hours until it is frozen through
- Remove the tray from the freezer and use a knife to cut into 9-12 evenly sized squares. Then, serve and enjoy while still cold!
- If using unsweetened yogurt, I recommend adding 2 Tablespoons agave or maple syrup to the yogurt before spreading out. The yogurt I used was already sweetened so I did not add any sweetener.
- Yogurt bark can be sliced and stored in a freezer-safe bag in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Feel free to add any additional toppings such as granola or nut butter to the yogurt bark before freezing.
- All of the toppings are optional and can easily be swapped out. Blueberries can be substituted with any fresh fruit. Any flavor jam works. Dried coconut flakes can be substituted for nuts. Jam can be substituted for a nut butter.