- 12 oz dried linguine
- 1.5 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes (chopped in half)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (chopped into 1/4 inch thick pieces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil (avocado oil also works)
- 3 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika (regular, not smoked)
- 1.5 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne/red pepper
- 3 Tbsp grated romano cheese (optional, can be replaced with vegan cheese)
- Cook the linguine according to instructions. Once cooked, strain and place in the fridge to cool. While the linguine is cooking you will also chop the tomatoes, onions, and celery and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Once the veggies are chopped, add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Pour into the mixing bowl containing the veggies and stir until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Next, add all of your seasoning ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine. Add to the bowl containing the veggies and dressing and stir in to evenly coat the veggies.
- As a final step, take the cooked linguine from the fridge and add it to the bowl with the veggies, seasoning, and dressing. Stir all the ingredients together until the noodles are evenly coated and the veggies are mixed throughout the pasta. Store in the fridge at least 2 hours to chill and ideally overnight for the best results. Enjoy!
Keywords: vegan pasta salad, linguine pasta salad, salad supreme pasta salad, vegan salad supreme copycat, supreme pasta salad, best vegan pasta salad