A refreshing vodka spritzer made with rosé, fresh pomegranate juice, simple syrup, lemon sparking water, pomegranate seeds, and slices of fresh lemon. The perfect pomegranate cocktail!
- 12 oz Rose wine ((3/4 cup))
- 4 Tbsp 100% pomegranate juice
- 3 Tbsp simple syrup (*to make heat 2 Tbsp water and 2 Tbsp sugar in a saucepan until dissolved and liquid is clear. Remove from heat and let cool. )
- 8 oz lemon sparkling water ((1/2 cup))
- 2 Tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- handful ice cubes
- 4 slices fresh lemon
- Take out two 12 oz glasses. Pour 3 oz of rose, 2 Tbsp of pomegranate juice, 1.5 Tbsp simple syrup, 1 Tbsp of pomegranate seeds, and a handful of ice cubes to each glass and stir to mix.
- Last, pour 4 oz of lemon sparkling water into each glass and stir again. Top each glass with 2 slices of fresh lemons and serve!
Keywords: pomegranate cocktail, lemon cocktail, pomegranate spritzer, lemon spritzer, pomegranate lemon spritzer, rosé spritzer, easy rosé spritzer, best rosé spritzer, pomegranate soda cocktail, easy vodka spritzer recipe