An easy, healthy, and vegan piña colada smoothie filled with coconut, pineapple, and lime!
- 2 cups frozen pineapple (350 grams)
- 1 1/4– 1 1/2 oat milk (or any plant-based milk/ coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (96 grams, or any plant-based yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut (12 grams)
- 2 medjool dates (30 grams, soaked and pits removed)
- 1–2 Tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- dash of salt (no more than 1/8 tsp)
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds (optional, for added protein)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Start with 1 1/4 cup milk and add more milk if necessary.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 16 oz glasses and serve. Enjoy!
- leftover smoothies can be stored in a closed container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. They just need to be stirred before eating.
- Serving Size: 1 16 oz smoothie
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 57.9 grams
- Fat: 8.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 82 grams
- Protein: 5.8 grams
Keywords: pina colada smoothie, pineapple coconut smoothie, pina colada coconut milk