The most refreshing white summer sangria made with fresh peaches, strawberries, lemons, and rainier cherries. A cocktail that is perfect for every summer party!
- 1 small lemon (thinly sliced)
- 1 large peach (thinly sliced with pit removed)
- 5–6 large strawberries (stems removed and thinly sliced)
- 6–8 rainier cherries (pits removed, sliced in half)
- 1 16 oz bottle white wine (drier wine such as sauvignon blanc preferred)
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup simple syrup (optional, but makes cocktail sweeter)
- 1 cup soda water
- 1–2 cups crushed ice
- Begin by slicing your lemon, peaches, strawberries, and rainier cherries. Add all the fresh fruit to a large container (32 oz or more). Then, add the wine, vodka, and simple syrup to the container. Stir together and let the fruit steep in the alcohol for 2-6 hours.
- Once the fruit has had time to soak, fill each 8 oz wine glass with 1/2 cup of the sangria mixture including the fruit pieces. Top each glass with 1/4 cup soda water and crushed ice. Stir and serve!
- *This recipe makes enough for 4 cocktails, but can easily be doubled for larger groups. Do not add the ice and soda water to the cocktail until you are ready to drink. For the best flavor, let the fruit soak up to 6 hours before drinking.*
Keywords: summer sangria, white wine sangria, peach sangria, cherry sangria, best white sangria, sangria recipes, summer cocktail, peach cocktail, best summer cocktails