A truly refreshesing frozen mango margarita with an added kick of jalapeño spice! As a bonus, this frozen cocktail only needs a blender and can be whipped up in 15 minutes or less.
- 3 1/2–4 cups fresh mango (diced, about 2 small mangos)
- 2 Tbsp Jalapeño (diced, use less for a more mild cocktail or add more to garnish cocktails)
- 3 cups ice
- 1/3–1/2 cup sugar (or simple syrup)
- 1 cup silver/blanco tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice (more limes for topping cocktail)
- First, dice up the mango and jalapeños.
- Then, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and garnish with additional lime wedges or a chili salt rim. Enjoy!
- Separatation will occur if margartias stored in the fridge.
- Margaritas are best made right before serving.
Keywords: mango margarita, frozen margarita, mango jalapeño margarita,