Making an iced mint latte at home is easier than you think! All you need is espresso, plant-based milk, and a delicious homemade mint simple syrup for a fancy latte in just 15 minutes!
Mint Simple Syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh mint (*loosely packed)
- 2 shots espresso
- 1–2 Tbsp mint simple syrup (*made above)
- 3/4 cup plant-based milk (*almond or cashew milk preferred)
- 1/2 cup ice
Making Mint Syrup
- First, make the mint simple syrup. Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to a simmer then add in the fresh mint. Simmer about 2 minutes and then turn off the heat.
- Let the mint steep in the saucepan for about 10 minutes. After steeping, strain the mint syrup so the mint is left behind. (*Note this recipe makes enough syrup for about 12 lattes*)
Making a Mint Latte
- To make the latte add the espresso, mint, and ice to a large 12 oz glass. Stir, then pour in the plant-based milk of your choice. Stir again and Enjoy!
- Makes Enough Mint Simple Syrup for about 12 lattes
- Simple Syrup will keep in a closed container in the fridge up to 3 weeks. It is not recommended to store at room temperature.
Keywords: how to make an iced latte, iced mint latte, mint simple syrup, iced latte recipe, iced latte recipe, homemade iced mint latte, how to make an iced latte at home