This simple and festive cocktail recipe requires only 7 ingredients and makes the perfect festive Holiday cocktail!
Cranberry Persimmon Cocktail:
- 1 Bottle of White Wine (25 oz/ 750 ml)
- 2 oz vodka (1/4 cup)
- 2 persimmons (about 2 cups thinly sliced)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (not dried)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 Bottle of Martinelli’s Sparking Cider (25 oz/750 ml)
- Crushed Ice to Top (2+ cups)
- Add the white wine, vodka, cranberries, sliced persimmon, and cinnamon stick to a large pitcher. Let soak for 1-4 hours before servings.
- When you are ready to serve, remove the cinnamon stick and discard. Then, add in the sparkling cider and stir to mix the sangria.
- Fill up 4 cocktail glasses with the sangria and then top each glass with 1/2 cup ice. Garnish with optional sugared rosemary or a sugared rim!
- Sangria tastes best after 1-4 hours of soaking to get the fruit flavor infused into the wine and vodka.
- Instructions on how to make the sugared rosemary garnish are in the blog post above
- To make a simple sugar rim, place a small amount of water into a shallow bowl (about 2 Tbsp) and fill a plate with 1/2 cup sugar. Dip the rim of the glass into the water and then dip that same glass into the plate of sugar and twist around. Let the glass with the sugar rim sit for at least 2 minutes to harden before adding in the cocktail.
Keywords: cranberry sangria, holiday sangria, white wine sangria, cranberry cocktail, holiday cocktail, cranberry cocktail holiday, homemade sangria, winter sangria, persimmon cocktail, cranberry persimmon sangria