Get ready for the best blood orange cocktail- the easiest Blood Orange Mint Mimosas! Fresh blood oranges, prosecco, and mint simple syrup make this cocktail truly delicious.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 springs fresh mint (about 2 Tbsp mint leaves)
- 1 cup (8 oz) blood orange juice (juice from about 4-5 blood oranges)
- 1 bottle Prosecco (750 ml)
- First, make the mint simply syrup. To do this add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and cook over low heat until all of the sugar has dissolved. Then, add the mint sprigs to the saucepan of syrup and let soak for 5-10 minutes. Once the syrup has been infused with mint, remove the mint sprigs and add the syrup to the pitcher.
- Next, juice the blood oranges and add the blood orange juice to the pitcher with the mint syrup. As a final step, add in the bottle of prosecco to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve the blood orange mint mimosas in 4 small glasses and garnish with extra mint. Enjoy!
Mimosas are best enjoyed the day they are made
If making ahead of time, make the mint simple syrup and mix with the blood orange juice. Store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Add prosecco when you are ready to serve as it will go flat in left to sit too long.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 31 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
Keywords: blood orange mimosa, blood orange cocktail, 5-ingredients, easy, simple, mimosa, prosecco, blood orange syrup, mint simple syrup