The easiest and most refreshing summer cocktail! These Blackberry Lemonade Mint Mojitos are sure to be a hit at your next summer outing.
- 8 oz lemonade (homemade or store bought works)
- 6 oz soda water or blackberry cider
- 3 oz vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 6–8 leaves fresh mint
- Fill two 12 oz glasses up with ice and set aside.
- In a small bowl, use a muddler to crush up your blackberries and mint
- Add the lemonade, vodka, soda water/cider, muddled mint & blackberries to a cocktail shaker and shake to combine
- Pour the cocktail over the glasses containing ice and top with additional fresh mint or blackberries. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 166 calories
- Sugar: 13.1 grams
- Fat: .3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 16.4 grams
- Fiber: 2.7 grams
- Protein: .9 grams
Keywords: blackberry mojito, mint mojito, vodka cocktail, blackberry lemonade, blackberry mint, cocktail recipe, mojito, fresh blackberry, blackberry drinks