The easiest and most refreshing summer cocktail! These Blackberry Lemonade Mint Mojitos are sure to be a hit at your next summer oating
- 8 oz lemonade (homemade or store bought works)
- 6 oz blackberry cider (I used Avid Cider Company)
- 3 oz vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 10–12 leaves fresh mint
- Fill two 12 oz glasses up with ice and set aside.
- In a small bowl, use a muddler to crush up your blackberries and mint
- Add the lemonade, vodka, cider, muddled mint & blackberries to a cocktail shaker and shake to combine
- Pour the cocktail over the glasses containing ice and top with additional fresh mint or blackberries. Enjoy!
Keywords: mint mojito, best summer cocktails, blackberry cocktails, lemonade mint mojito, blackberry mojito, lemon mojito, mojito recipes, blackberry cider cocktails